Tuesday 24 January 2012

Frank n Furter Tag

Ok so here goes... This is my first challenge entry and im so excited about it! I was flicking through last night and I came accross the Forever Night Challenge, this looks right up my street. The challenge this week is to create something with a Rocky Horror theme so as soon as I got home from work I put on my Rocky Horror dvd for a bit of inspiration and got straight to it and came up with this:


I started with a background using red and purple dylusions acrylic paint and a bit of gesso using a dry brush. I sprayed through a circle template with grape dylusions ink spray (I love this stuff, can you tell??), then did a bit of stamping with some Tim Holtz stamps.



I coloured Frank n furter in with my copics and glittered his corset and gave him a few pearls.


  
I stuck him on with and added some lips, chain, some pearls on his shoes and my fave song from the movie.
Im off to enter this into Forever Night Challenges Challenge #23 "Rocky Horror Picture Show.


2 comments:

  1. Love this fabby image, Thank you for joining us over at Forever Night Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!! jsut perfect for our Rocky Horror Challenge this week at Forever Night Challenges. Thank you for sharing and hope to see you again next week. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete