Sunday 29 January 2012

Make a month January

So here is my make a month for January. Its a birthday book that I made for my mum for her birthday last week. I had seen a mini album on Laura Dennison's blog, it was an envelope accordian mini album and I thought that it would be a perfect base for my book. Its made using my 2 favourite collections, Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 and October Afternoon's Thrift Shop. I had to keep the decoration to an absolute minimum so the book would fold back together.















Each page has a card with the month on, which is just an index card cut down to size and stamped with the month, with a ribbon tab.

The address pages have a index card folded which i've handwritten. Oh and here's the card I made for her too.


This had a kraft card base, October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper, sticker and lettering. Finished off with some prima bling, a Wild Orchid crafts flower and some websters pages bloomers trim. Oh and she loved them both x

2 comments:

  1. Wowee!!!! I love the papers you have chosen, what a very beautiful and useful make! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your book is lovely. I bet your Mum was thrilled with such a lovely present.

    ReplyDelete