Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tin man tag

This is tag #2 which i'm going to enter in the Octopode Factory Friday challenge #30 somewhere over the rainbow.
Im really in love with making tags at the moment and i'm sooo proud of myself because i've completed 2 tags in 2 days! Yay me!

I love love love The Octopode Factory images and fell in love with this little fella the moment i set my eyes on him. I found a tin man quote online and I knew I had to use my new free little heart stamp with it and my favourite colour PINK! I did a little acrylic paint blending, stamping, copic colouring,  printed my text of the computer and edged it in cerise acrylic paint and voila!

5 comments:

  1. wow, fabulous tag! Love the metallic look you've achieved with the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, love the metallic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! What a fantastic way to use the heart image to accent the quote. I love what you've done with the Octopode Tin Man and your painting technique is killer!! Thanks for joining us at TOFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete